Clay is THE hardest person to buy a gift for (most years he will buy his own gift and just have me wrap it). I think that is super lame so I am always looking for clues for things he may want. One thing that I know he loves is Coca-Cola, so I started building him Coke Castles for his birthday (
2012,
2013). Each year I try to make it bigger and better and this year I think it was pretty awesome (if I do say so myself).
We also celebrated with gifts, Indian food and cake. When we finished singing "Happy Birthday" Clay went to blow out the candles and the kid's reactions were awesome! (Glad I had the camera going)
Clay is definitely everyone's favorite in the family and I'm glad that we all got to spend time together to celebrate having him in our lives!
No comments:
Post a Comment