Clay turned 25 years old this month and he was mentioning that he might as well be dead because it is all down hill from here...I told him he was probably right and he should give up now. (insert stink eye aimed in my general direction...I was just trying to be supportive.)
Last year I built Clay a castle built from Coca-cola and so this year I thought I would do the same but make it bigger.I am already looking forward to what I am going to do next year.
We also went shooting that gave Clay an opportunity to use a his rifle that he put new parts in and I got to shoot my gun for the first time (which is pretty awesome if I do say so myself).
Although Clay may think that his life is now a quarter over I will try my hardest to prove to him that it really is just beginning.





No comments:
Post a Comment