Wednesday, November 19

5 Month Old Twins

AVONLEA
 
 

Stats:
Weight: 10 lbs 6 oz
Length: 20 inches
Hair Color: Bald...ish lol
Eye Color: Blue
Tickle Spot: Under Chin and Belly

Likes:
Waking up
Daddy
Diaper Changes
Sleeping in Mommy/Daddy's bed
Getting her hair washed (like a true girl)

Dislikes:
Rhett grabbing her face (understandably)
Being extremely sleepy
Waiting for a bottle
Losing her binky while sleeping
Getting stuck on her back

Dear Avonlea,

You are definitely a morning baby, which you totally get from Daddy.  You will wake up a good two hours before Rhett and will spend that extra time cuddling Mommy in her bed.  When we start to hear Rhett waking up we will all go downstairs for breakfast.

Something new that you are doing is that you will flip onto your back and not be able to flip over to your belly.  You will then get mad and let out a scream like you are hurt.  We will run into the room thinking something has happened but then we will see that you are just frustrated (you absolutely command the attention in the room).

Rhett has started to really talk to you and you always watch him very intently.  You mostly listen but there are times when you will grab onto his clothing as if to say "can you stop talking for a second?".  It has been so much fun to watch you two start to interact with each other and to see your personality shine even more.

We love you so much and your smiles early in the morning are the perfect way to start the day.

RHETT

Stats:
Weight: 13 lbs
Length: 20 inches
Hair Color: White Blonde
Eye Color:True Blue
Tickle Spot: Everywhere!!

Likes:
Joy (Joy feels the same)
Kisses (both getting and giving)
Seeing Avonlea
Mommy Singing
Daddy's phone

Dislikes:
Joy Howling
Bath time
Changing Clothes
Car Rides
Sitting in the Bumbo

Dear Rhett,

Boy oh Boy...your spitting up has gotten OUT OF CONTROL. But we love you so we just cover ourselves with a large blanket to save us from changing clothes 13 times.  We are hoping that you will be able to keep your food in your belly so that we won't cringe every time someone takes you from our arms without hearing the "splash zone" warning.

Your smiles are getting bigger and bigger and it brightens the day of anyone who sees it.  I love that you smile just because we smile at you first or by talking to you.  Sometimes when I am talking on the phone you think I am talking to you and you will just start giving me some awesome smiles (and at times I will then start to talk baby talk to you...only to realize that I am still on the phone with an adult...awkward).

The activity that you love the most is K-I-S-S-I-N-G.  You could be fussy but when I ask if I can give you a kiss you instantly become very excited.  We play a game where I give you kisses then you give me kisses and we continue to take turns.  One time while we were playing this game you grabbed hair on either side of my head and continued to try and kiss me on the cheeks.  I thought it was extremely clever that you found a way to cheat at such an early age (I can tell that you will be a great competitor in Monopoly when you are older).

Your sweet kisses can instantly give me enough patience to make it through another day with you crazy twins!


Rhett practicing his rolling...although he needs to watch where he is going.

Smiley Avonlea (please excuse Avonlea's dirty face).


Rhett trying to hold Avonlea's hand (they love each other so much).


No comments:

Post a Comment