Monday, November 26

Spooktacular

Last Halloween Clay and I loved our costume and thought long and hard what we could dress up to top  last year.  We decided on Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf.  Clay's costume was a huge hit and the little kids at the Trunk-or-Treat kept telling me to run because I was sitting by a wolf.  There were also a few kids who were scared of Clay so Clay had to be an extra nice wolf.
We also got to run a Spooky 5k with our speedy Brother-in-law and it was really funny to see the creative costumes running down the side of the road.
Last but not least on actual Halloween we dressed up our cute puppy Joy.  At first we wanted her to be Hermione Granger but we decided she was more of a Slytherin so I made her a "real" collar and a Slytherin tie (she had a wand that we played with).
A very Spooktacular Halloween if I do say so myself!


No comments:

Post a Comment