Sunday, November 6

All Hallows Eve


Halloween was great this year!! It must have been all the great weather!!

First we went to a few parties. The first one was at our friends (The Bouchers) house which was so incredibly fun!!!



The next one was at my work and it was fun to have the servers dressed up and quite a few of our customers were as well!!



We ended the Halloween Holiday by going to Brit's house and having a party there (which included trick-or-treating)





I love Halloween and basically any holiday that you get to dress up (I think that Clay is starting to come around to my dress up ways). I can't wait to have some little kids so that I will always have an excuse to go Trick-or-Treating but until than my cute nieces and nephews will do just fine!!!

{chels}

No comments:

Post a Comment