Monday, October 26

Pumpkin Walk 2015

With moving, school, work and flying Clay was a little too busy to come with us to the Pumpkin Walk this year.  Luckily my good friend, Katie, and her adorable little girl, Eliza, were able to join us for the fun.

This year they had a huge display of the Looney Tunes and in each scene there was a carrot that Bugs Bunny had hid (see other years here, 2011, 2013, 2014).  I couldn't find the carrot in any of the scenes so either they were hidden really well or a real rabbit came and ate them all (I like to think that there is a gang of wild rabbits going around and stealing all the carrots..because that would be awesome).

The scenes this year were really funny and, as always, really well done.  My favorite definitely had to be Seinfeld (because we have been watching it on Hulu) and of course Cecile the Lion doing dental work on the dentist that killed him (I'm sure this went over the elementary school age kids but it gave the adults a good chuckle).  Also in the barn they had a tin that had held a cake for 100 years (and it didn't look half bad...not that I would have eaten it) and some of the more professionally carved pumpkins.

At the end we had lots of fun putting the kids faces into the cut out characters.  We tried to get one with all three kids but it was like herding cats because as one would run towards the parking lot, another would run towards the elementary school kids and the third one just kinda watched the chaos.  Keeping all that in mind I think we got some awesome pictures of those three crazies.





I would call Pumpkin Walk 2015 a success and we are so happy that we could have spent it with our good friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment