Things that make me sick:
Left overs
Dirty Dishes
The Trash Can
Opening the Fridge
Walking in the Kitchen
Thinking of Chinese Food
Hot air from Heater
Onions
Joy's Breath
Sitting Down
Waking Up
Chew-able Prenatal Gummies
Smells that no one else smells
Writing this List
Things that don't make me sick:
COLD Water
Nausea Pills
Laying Flat on my Back
COLD Showers
Blasting Music
Candles
COLD Air
Gum
Basically my house is freezing with dirty dishes and thousands of candles...oh and me laying flat on my back in the middle of the living room....I think I am going to die....
But these videos always make me feel better...always....
...great and now I am crying...

Umm, I'm crying too now. Thanks a lot. I've been super emotional alreadyt today. haha and I LOVE you so stinkin much, and we need to have baby talks. :D
ReplyDeleteHopefully we can do lots of talking at Camie's baby shower this weekend! See you then!
ReplyDeleteI love the one with Clay! It made me cry! Love you both!
ReplyDelete