Thursday, March 6

22 Bump Update


Twin Update

These kids have been moving like crazy and every day I think I have no more room to grow yet I wake up a little bigger. The doctors have said that they are growing great and the picture of perfect twins (lets not jinx it though).  Still no names but I will let everyone know when we do...heck I will probably scream it from the rooftops when we finally can agree upon what to call these kid-lets.

Right now I have been using my stomach as a book holder while I read and the little boy thinks it is a game to kick at it.  Clay saw it happen one night and put his hand where the book was and pressed harder...so of course that boy kicked harder.  I have a feeling that we have a hard headed, tough little guy headed our way.

Our little girl, on the other hand, has been insanely shy and every time Clay tries to feel her she pretends to go to sleep.  Looks like our little southern belle doesn't know that she is a daddy's little girl yet (although Clay is totally in love with her already).


Chelsea Update

My favorite large t shirt now shows the bottom of my belly but I still wear it around the house full knowing that I look like trailer trash (good thing Clay has already married me).

Other than that I feel great in the morning but by the end of the night I can't get off the couch by myself and my back hurts like crazy.

Clay Update

Clay is still being a sweetheart and is doing all the chores that need to get done that I can't do.  He has even come to terms with the fact that I have a huge say on what we eat for dinner that night.

He is currently flying Black hawks once a week and working at his shop the rest of the week...busy busy busy but he loves it.

Joy Update

Our puppy seems to be excited that the snow is slowly going away and that the neighborhood kids are starting to run around (she likes to watch them through the window). 

She also has been cuddling up to my belly which of course causes the kids to kick at her but she doesn't seem to mind.

That is all the update I have right now...but if you excuse me I have to use the bathroom for the 60th time today (TMI?  I apologize).



2 comments:

  1. You always make me smile! And I can't wait to meet these two little babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mom. I'm glad that you comment on my blog...it makes me feel special...or like you are my only friend (just like elementary school....good times!!)

    ReplyDelete