Green has never been a color that I have particularly wanted to decorate with so when I entered our townhouse for the first time and saw that I have not one...but two...spring green accent walls I knew things had to change. I quickly painted the whole room a light gray (quickly because my in-laws so wonderfully spent a whole day painting with me).
Once the green was gone the room looked a little flat and I knew exactly what I wanted...wallpaper. Have I ever put up wallpaper? No. Have I heard horror stories about wallpaper? Yes. Did I choose to do it anyways? You bet.
But I wasn't about to do this alone so when my mom offered to help I was more than willing to accept. She has done wallpaper many times in the various houses and now she was passing her wisdom onto me.
I found some wallpaper that I loved, saved up to buy it and it turned out better than I imagined. The color really opens up the room and the luminosity in the paper plays with the light in the room. Wallpaper may not be everyone's cup of tea but for us it works great.







I love that wallpaper!!! It looks beautiful!
ReplyDeleteIt looks awesome!! Love it!
ReplyDeleteThanks guys! It was kinda scary but I would do it again.
ReplyDelete