Clay finished the primary section of his flight school and in celebration his class had their Family Day. Family Day involved a BBQ lunch (it's the South...don't be surprised), meeting the Instructor Pilots (who were only mildly intimidating) and watching our boys be flying super heroes (although these heroes wear camouflage instead of a capes).
Almost every night I have helped Clay study these flight maneuvers and I still was having trouble figuring out exactly what was going on. Even though I did not know the names of each flight routine it was still radical to see Clay in action from the top of the control tower.
Please enjoy this video of epic proportion.






Okay, that's pretty darn cool! I would be terrified to fly. Do you ever get to ride in the helicopter? And HOLY COW your hair is getting SO long! Can't wait to see you next month!!
ReplyDeleteSo awesome!!! Congratulations Clay! It must feel so great to be flying after all your hard work!
ReplyDelete