Anyway I had a week off of school so I decided to start redecorating the apt. It is such a small space that if you don't redo something you can feel very suffocated.
So before we had this black theme going on (mostly because almost eveything comes in black so it is easy to match). Now I am starting to change things around to more of a soft country feel. I dont' have much to show for it yet but I do have some great ideas in my head. Here are some picutres that I get a good vibe from:
Although all of these may not exactly match but I know that someday I am going to do these things and it is going to work somehow. lol I will keep you all updated on the different design adventures (and I can tell you the ones I have planned have a high rate of being a disaster...so stayed tune.)
{chels}


No comments:
Post a Comment