Sunday, May 15

Cooking with Kristi and Kari



This event actually was quite some time ago but I thought it was about time that I updated this thing. So here we go!!!

We made some amazing things and one of my favorites was Kristi's homemade clam chowder (see below!) It was simply amazing!!


We also made some super yummy taco soup




And to top it all off we made some beyond fantastic peach crisp!!


It was all very very good and I think that I may be getting the hang of this (even Kristi said so!).

Besides the food I really love hanging out with the fam!! It is always fun to see the kids and catch up on what is going on in their lives. It is also great to catch up with the adults and realize that cooking can be fun.

While we were there Ella had a princess party to go to and so Kari and myself (ok ok mostly kari lol) helped Ella get ready for her princess bash!!


Doesn't she look like a little Giselle? lol

Well anyways I love these Saturdays and can't wait to do another one soon!!

{chels}

No comments:

Post a Comment