Thursday, March 24

March Weekends


Clay had drill so I was able to spend time and Brit's house.
We played with some play dough.

{yum...tasty}


{such an artist}

{she has two teeths!!}

We also got to work on some old frames that we bought last fall. Here are some before pictures.


{You will have to wait to see the after pictures!}


The weekend after that I was able to go to Kristi's house and she helped me get a better handle on cooking. Here are some pictures of that weekend.



{BBQ pork chops, freezer ready!!}


{BBQ cups, LOVE THEM}


{ella was our little helper}

{another picture of our helper}

{fresh bread!! probably one of the coolest things to make}

{kristi and I, the cooks!}

It was really fun and I'm glad that Kristi was so patient with me and really took the time to explain different things!


Both weekends were awesome and I'm glad I have family that can put up with me. Thanks guys.

{chels}

No comments:

Post a Comment