HARRY POTTER!!!!!
So H Potter was amazing but unfortunately that was also the night that my cold decided to kick in full force. Although I had a leaky faucet for a nose the movie was more than enough to distract me from my current state!!! I truly can't wait to see it again!!
Nat came with us to see the movie along with mom, Cam, and some of her friends. Nat is growing up so fast...she didn't even try to tackle during the movie which she has been known to do (just last week actually)
Clay is not a huge H Potter fan (yet!) but even he thought the movie was great...although he really didn't know what was going on...(it was a long car ride home explaining everything)
We all even dressed up a little (come people there were crazy looking). but we are real wizards so we don't need to be like the muggles and just pretend (stupid muggles)
Mom was such a great sport playing with me and Cam and so we decided to poke our wands in her face...we are so sweet
Here is a picture of the whole gang (minus mom who took the picture)...yeah we though we were pretty cool!!
FESTIVAL OF TREES
So this year I was completely determined to go to the festival of trees since I have missed it two years in a row, and boy was it worth it!!!
Yeah this is a carnival made completely out of candy...it is a little busy but there is a train and a Farris wheel. My goal next Christmas season to make an amazing ginger bread house (and it will probably take a year to plan)
Isn't this "tree" amazing!!! Yeah it was about 4 ft tall and had all the wise men, Jesus, Mary, animals, ect. The candles were not actually lite but they put a motor in it so it still spun.
We decided (ok I decided) that it would be fun to take pictures next to our favorite trees so here we go!!
I really like the German tree!!! (and in my hand we have very yummy Carmel apples!!)
Mom's tree was defiantly a crowd pleaser, everyone just loved it. It is about 4 tress bent at the top to look like a wave. You can see Santa surfing too...(he has not shoes)
Clay was defiantly the most picky about his tree. It had to be the right height (super tall), the right color combination (red and gold...but more red than gold) and it had to have the right amount of ornaments (big bulky ornaments and little treasures hidden in the tree). I took a million pictures of different trees that were "almost perfect" but we finally found one that he liked.
Camie had two trees...one was a ballet tree (shown) and one was a Twilight tree (not shown for obvious reasons).
Kent really like the skiing tree that was there. it even came with a super nice snow board....yeah sometimes the things under the tree are a way cooler than the tree itself. Go figure.
After we saw everything we went to the Kids Korner and did all sorts of crafts (and yes we did get a fairy wand...it is hanging in my tree right now).
This is our nice group shot. Please not the awesome fairy wand. lol
Oh and at the little boutique there we got some stockings!!! I basically am in LOVE with mine!!!
I still miss everyone but finals are over (at least for me) and now I just have the nice break and Christmas to focus on!!! YEEE HAWWW!!!
{chels}
Festival of Trees looked awesome this year. Too bad I suck and couldn't join you!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sending me an email so I know when to check your updates! I LOVE it! It has such good memories :) And it is pretty too :) You are amazing!!
ReplyDelete