So Logan had a large storm which gave us a good 18 in. of snow over the course of a few days. This made Utah State look like a Winter Wonderland.
We headed up to Mom's house for Thanksgiving and put up her tree while we were there. It was awesome because Matt was old enough to be a great helper.
Of course we can't forget Brittany's special "Snow" ornament. Matt thought it was pretty nifty too.
Clay and I decided to put up our tree too. Clay has had this tree since he was in high school and the ornaments are provided by WalMart. lol we are still as poor as it gets.
I have been being crafty lately and decided to make a wreath for our window.
BEFORE
I became even more crafty when i used the extra flowers for a center piece on my table.
No comments:
Post a Comment