
This year my mom, Camie and I went to Witches Night Out at Gardener's Village and it was a blast. Adult women all dressed up like witches, went shopping, danced, ate tons of sweets and acted like a bunch of teenagers. Mom and Camie got roped into doing a Witch Cackle Contest (see video below) and I think they should have totally won (I also love that Mom told the lady that she is a White Witch so she doesn't cackle). It was awesome and I will definitely amp up my costume for next year!
The day before Halloween we decided to decorate our pumpkins. The kids ended up having more paint on themselves than on the pumpkins but it still looked great. Clay's pumpkin ended up have really thick skin so he thought using a power tool would be the best solution for carving his pumpkin. I didn't think it was the best idea but I am happy to report that Clay still has all of his fingers and toes...so I guess it was a success. I forgot to take a picture of the finished product but Clay did a classic pumpkin face and I did the Deathly Hallows symbol. We are pretty cool obviously.







No comments:
Post a Comment