I was working at the shop the other day when a customer came in and for the first time someone looked at my belly before my eyes. I felt weird so I quickly went behind the counter and put on my coat for the rest of the day. I told Clay about this when I got home and he told me that I should probably get used to it because my bump will only get more noticeable...and by noticeable he meant large enough that I can't get off the couch by myself...or I will begin to knock things off the table if I turn around too quickly. Oh the things to look forward to.
A few people have asked if I have started showing...and don't think I am fooled by this question...you all just want to know if I am fat yet...I'm on to your little games. I can't really blame you I would be really curious what a 5' 3'' girl carrying twins looks like (Sometimes it is fun watching people get fatter...it's like watching Biggest Loser in reverse).
A quick update on the kids:
No names but we have a few family members calling them James and Lily (Potter) in hopes that in a state of exhaustion at the hospital I will name them after the greatest books of all time.
During our ultrasound we watched as our little boy kicked both feet as hard as he can hitting his sister and my ribs. It was as if he was trying to escape and a few days later my ribs felt sore like I had been to the gym (which I haven't since finding out). It makes sense that I hurt because that little guy has kicking for hours on end and I would imagine I would start to feel it sooner rather than later.
I haven't felt them move individually but I feel them shift every once in a while...that kinda counts as feeling them right?
Update about me:
I am sick almost everyday still but mostly I am noticing how uncomfortable it is to pick something up from off the floor. It feels like when you are trying to pick up multiple basketballs at one time and so you shove one into your stomach while bending down to get another one. That is the best way I can describe it.
I have had a dark cloud over my head the past few weeks that I just couldn't shake. Not like crazy "I am going to bite everyone's head off" but more of a "I bet they said that to be mean" kind of way. It wasn't until a few days ago I realized that it may be because I have hormones. Now that I have figured that out I can't seem to understand why Clay has been acting the same way (I think he is taking the "we" are pregnant a little too far).
Update about Clay:
Clay, unlike myself, is sleeping a full nights rest and so I like to sweetly remind him that in a few short months we will be in the same boat...but that I get to stay in my PJs all day if I want to.
He also enjoys eating all types of strong smelling food...but this also comes with him having to do 100% of the dishes every night.


No comments:
Post a Comment