("I am not listening to Ms. Chelsea during playtime")
One of the other teachers had a child write this note and give it to me after he had been told repeatedly to clean his area before switching activities (I was definitely the push-over adult that the kids would come to when they got hurt). I thought it was very funny (but I tried not to show him my amusement) and of course he said sorry and gave me a hug. Kids are awesome like that, a feud can be resolved with a note and a hug.
I am going to miss work and I really enjoyed the people and children that I interacted with. Like most government jobs there are slow moving procedures that got on my nerves but now that I am leaving all I remember are the great times that I had.
I look forward to my next career opportunities that I will rock because of everything I have learned at this job about working with different personalities, being a professional and multitasking (lots and lots of multitasking.) One chapter closed and another to be opened.


No comments:
Post a Comment