Tuesday, April 30

Graduation Reflection

With it being graduation season I feel like I need to wrap up what I have done with my degree since I graduated. Truthfully I haven't used it to the extent that I want.  The only reason I finished my bachelors in the 4 years was that I wanted to get it over with.  I don't think that traditional college is for everyone and I am not convinced that it was for me (although I am not supposed to say that in front of any of my nieces/nephews).


So now I give you my list of what I learned in college:

+ I have the determination to continue a class and end up with a B- even when i got a 42% on the first test
+ I have the tolerance to work with an adviser who could care less if I attend USU
+ I have the people skills to keep peace between 5 crazy girls during a group project 
+ I have the sense of humor to make it though finals week with 4 comprehensive finals
+ I have the honesty to not cheat on our final test in Psych Stats (unlike half the class)

Last and most importantly:

+ I learned that I have THE best support team for helping me graduate   My sisters (who listened to me complain about roommates) and friends (who pulled library all-nighters) and my parents (who kept reminding me to take one day at a time) and most especially Clay (who drove me to my 6:30 am class, fed me when I was stressed, still hugged me after he saw my "ugly" cry and loved me through all my crazy)

I guess I did learn a lot.

1 comment:

  1. I would say that you learned a lot about yourself. I loved this post!

    ReplyDelete