Monday, April 29

Alabama Rain

It is raining right now...it is raining hard.  That is probably what I will miss most about Bama, the hard rain.  It always comes at the right time.  Sometimes it comes when I am sad.  Sometimes it comes when I need a new start or to refocus my goals.  One thing I can always depend on is when it does come it will come with as much intensity as how I feel that moment.
And just as quickly as it comes it leaves.  And the sun comes out and everyone goes back outside and life goes on.  The only evidence that it was ever here is the lush green surrounding growth of vegetation.
 That's how I feel life is.  My life is not perfect and though I don't advertise my storms you can tell they have been there because of the growth that happens after.

No comments:

Post a Comment