Wednesday, April 17

Coach Chelsea

I love soccer.  I think it may be THE worlds best sport...contrary to what people in Southern Alabama think (football is king here).  I may be a little biased because it was the only sport I excel at but I think that the fact that it is the most widely played game in the world may bring some validity to my claim.

So when I had the chance to coach a team here on Fort Rucker I cleverly convinced my friend Mal that we should both do co-coach.
Cue 12 crazy 4-5 year old kids with WAY too much energy and not enough patience to hold still long enough to have a water break.
I felt as if I never stopped running for 3 weeks straight.  I ran towards the kids, away from the kids, sometimes I carried the kids (only the ones who would be picking flowers during the game).  At the end of each game I was more tired then half the players.  It is a good thing that we had snacks at the end of the games and Clay to drive me home.


Go Green Flyers!

1 comment:

  1. I am pretty sure that you were one of the kids who picked flowers on the field when you played! At least that is what mom claims. Love you!

    ReplyDelete