Wednesday, February 27

Twenty-Three and Free

My poor friends and co workers have heard me say the expression "twenty-three and free" way too often this past week but I can't help it because that is how I feel.
Here are my reasons why 23 is the best age EVER!
  1. You are old enough to be taken seriously
  2. You are not too old where you have to know exactly what to do with your life
  3. You are in the perfect sweet spot to basically get away with anything (it is like the middle child in a family)
To go along with the awesomeness of 23 I had some pretty fly celebrations.  My lovely and amazing friends threw me a surprise birthday party that I shamefully didn't catch onto (even after I stood in Mallory's kitchen staring stupidly at everyone yelling surprise).  I also went down to the beach in Destin with our good friends and spent the whole weekend being crazy, young and free.

Oh 23....I have very VERY high expectations.







P.S. HUGE shout out to my wonderful family and friends across the country who called/texted/sent boxes.  I was a little worried that I might have been forgotten but instead I felt nothing but big, warm, squishy love!  THANK YOU!!

3 comments:

  1. Okay...so Clay's jumping picture is pretty much my favorite ever. I think that I'll put it as my cover photo on facebook...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous that you guys are so close to the beautiful Florida beaches. I'm glad you had a great birthday! Sounds like 23 is going to be an awesome year:)

    ReplyDelete