Clay and I got to play the hip young Aunt and Uncle a few weekends ago and took Sol and Hazy for the weekend. Basically I got to think up everything that I want to do with my own kids someday and cram it all into one weekend.
We went to the park with one of our friends who has kids the same age (it was nice to not feel like a creeper chilling at the park when I didn't have any kids).
We also made some excellent pre-made cookies but we had fun breaking up the squares and placing them on the baking sheet.We cuddled as we waited for the cookies to bake.
I loved every minute of the weekend (even little Hazy yelling my name in the hallway at 2am, 3:15am and 5am). It has been so wonderful to have family around and it seems to be extra sweet when we haven't seen them in so long. This is just a preview of what the rest of the Holidays have in store!




No comments:
Post a Comment