Tuesday, October 23

Motorcycles and Pancakes

Sometimes I have good ideas...on paper.  One of those ideas was to ride to the Florida coast on Clay's motorcycle (a whole two hours).  Well about half way there my backside was completely numb and I thought I would die (seriously die, like I was telling Clay to just leave me on the side of the road to suffer in peace). 
Luckily we were not too far from our favorite all day breakfast place.  So instead of dying on the side of the road I plumped my numb behind back onto the bike and got me a big ol' order of cinnamon pancakes with ice cream on top.
Moral of the story: Any bad idea can be fixed with ice cream pancakes!





2 comments:

  1. What a great moral for all to learn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never tried this combination before. It looks good!

    ReplyDelete