I went ahead and decided to do a little bit of decorating for Clay as he comes back from his SERE training. I am especially proud of the picture in the frame. It is scrapbook picture that is a close up of army boots (turned out real cool). Simple and cheap.
The FRG (Family Reddiness Group) got together and made some celebration bags for the SERE grads. We made some scrumptious and creative helicopter cookies. We also had mini Gatorades, granola bars and other goodies.
Although we have gone through much longer periods of being away from each other this past 3 weeks were hard in a different way. It may have been because I had zero communication with him or that I knew it was going to be difficult training. Either way his return is reason to celebrate.





Love how you are turning into quite the home interior designer! Very patriotic. I miss that side of life. I am so glad you get to experience it as an adult and feel the pride that comes from people serving our wonderful country. Dad and I are so incredibly proud of you two!
ReplyDelete