We celebrated our 2nd Anniversary by going to the temple in Atlanta, GA (3 hour drive). On the way down we had some fresh boiled peanuts! There are only two things that grow in Southern Alabama and that cotton and peanuts. The cotton fields won't turn white til late summer but right now it is full blown peanut season. We have seen tons of little Ma & Pop shops with signs advertising their home boiled peanuts but Clay and I have stayed far away. All I can say is WHAT WERE WE THINKING?!
They are fantastic hot
fantastic cold
fantastic fresh
but not so good old!
(yeah that poem just happened!)
It is crazy to think about how much has happened to us in the past year! Clay's business took off, I learned to cook, we both lost our jobs, we both found new and better jobs, I graduated college, Clay got into flight school, we moved to Alabama and we got a puppy. We have worked hard and we have been blessed. These past two years have been the best two years.



No comments:
Post a Comment