Let's start of with the gifts. The first anniversary is the paper anniversary (probalbly because everyone is so poor that this is all they could afford.) Clay and I used our imaginations and this is waht we got each other.
This is the paper chain that I made Clay. There is one for everyday of the year and I wrote something different on each one. (It wasn't hard at all to think of things)
Clay got me paper flowers from Etsy. They are so pretty and very fun.


This was my Salmon Kamikaze

This was my rasberry cheese cake
We also went Mini Golfing. We both were extemely bad but Clay was a little less bad than me. (He won a free game).
It was a great Anniversary and I still have a hard time thinking that Clay thought of it all by himself. I married a smart one.
{chels}




Cute, cute gifts! Clay did good with the paper flowers:)
ReplyDelete