So even though Clay says that he never really had big birthday things in the past this year was very different. Clay's first party was with the Moultrie side of the family. He got some wonderful cake and cookies. He also go some cash to put towards his new gun (which he has already purchased). Later his parents took him out to lunch for his birthday as well.
On his actual birthday Clay and I were supposed to go shooting (but it was bitterly cold and windy...lame) but I still took him out to Gia's and we watched Captain America, which we both loved. Clay had received most of his gifts from me early (big gun, new boots, ect.) I had only one surprise thing to give him. They were chop sticks with his name and birthday engraved. We know that Clay loves sushi and he can use them on our trip to Japan too.
A week after his birthday he had his party with the Knight side of the family. We took him out to sushi (surprise, surprise) and had Camie's crazy cake made of Funfetti cake and brownies, which was very very yummy. He also received cash for his gun as well.
Anyways I think Clay had a very successful birthday and I'm glad that I got to spend every min of it with him!!
{chels}








No comments:
Post a Comment