Anyways everyone I work with is so nice and it seems like a little family. I think that I could really get good at it but first there probably will be many mistakes...little mistakes but non the less it may happen.
This may be weird but I have always wanted to be a waitress...or a cashier. I may have had some awesome childhood experience with waitresses or something but it just seems like a "good down home classic American" job.
In fact Clay commented that now we really are an All-American family because he is from a farming family, I grew up with a military family, we both have classic American looks, he will be a pilot in the Army (cross our fingers) and now I am a waitress in college. (I don't know why we associate these traits with being American...hmmm...).
It is still hard to believe that I am living out one of my little childhood dreams and that I actually got this job in the first place (with no experience...but a great big smile).
I am perfectly happy at this point in time. It is a weird feeling but good. I am trying something new and exciting. School is also about to start and it is amazing to think that this is my last year. Like I said...perfectly happy...
OK...OK so I know you all have been DYING to see what my uniform is so...here it goes...drum roll please....

Thats right folks...I look legit...too legit to quit!!
{chels}
Too cute! I'm totally going to come up and eat while you waitress some time.
ReplyDelete