Sunday, July 10

independence day.



For Independence Day this year we went up to Clay's house and had a grand ol' time. We had AMAZING food and got to all catch up.

We went to the little parade that they have in the city and it was only 20 min long! Awesome! The Bountiful parade lasted 3 hours last year (and they aren't even throwing candy anymore). The Morgan parade is so short that they are able to turn around and come back so that the floats can get rid of all their candy.



After that the boys went shooting (Clay got a new huge gun and couldn't wait to shoot it) and us girls went to the parade of homes. I have never been before and it was quite an experience. I loved it and got to see tons of homes. (I have always had an erg to sneak around people's houses and this time I actually could.)




When we all got back together we had a great meal of shish kabobs and than went to the fireworks. They started a little late and didn't last too long but it was still fun to chat and listen to Clay try to get everyone to buy a horrible piece of land. lol





Anyways it was a great holiday and as always it was great to remember the events that our country experienced to get to the point where we are now. God really has blessed this country and also has blessed my life. It truly is a miracle and I couldn't even begin to express my thanks.

{chels}

No comments:

Post a Comment