Thursday, September 10

Rhett's First Hair Cut

When Rhett was born he had little curls all over his head.  As he grew older we believed that his curls were gone but one day they popped back up and it seemed the longer his hair got the more it curled.

I thought we could wait longer to cut his hair but then he was mistaken for a little girl at the Scottish Highland days earlier this year I knew it was time for a hair cut (to be fair at the Highland Days he was wearing a kilt and had carrying around a pink sippy cup...but still the curls didn't help).

I called up my Aunt who did an amazing job cutting his hair...even though he squirmed and cried most of the time.  Poor kid but beauty is pain (Avonlea gets her hair done every day so he can handle a hair cut every 6 months).


No comments:

Post a Comment