Our first vacation with the twins we went up The Narrows in Zion National Park with my family. I think that we could have started with an easier vacation as first time parents but I guess we were just going to get a hard one over with so every other vacation seemed like a walk in the park.
We stayed in a hotel close by and that was awesome because I was still pumping and although I had a hand pump it was really nice to have the electric one. The hotel also had a pool and that was fun to cool off after exploring at ZNP.
When we set out to do our Narrows hike my Dad offered to watch the twins for two hours so Clay and I could hike. At one point in time the water got up to our backs and I am glad that we didn't have 4 month old twins in the chilly water.
It was a great break after feeling like our lives would never slow down and we really enjoyed our time going on an adventure.







No comments:
Post a Comment