When Fall hits Logan there some things that are REQUIRED!
First is a walk in Logan Canyon (or any canyon really) but there really is only 3 week window before the leaves quickly fall and turn brown. One evening Clay and I quickly packed Joy up and headed up the canyon. We played a little in the river and decided to hike up to a secret small flat spot that has a fire pit and logs to sit on. Joy LOVES to hike and we usually let her off the leash and she can sniff and run to her little puppy's heart content.
The second thing is the haunted corn maze and hay fort (as seen in the group shot background) at Little Bear Bottoms. I hate the haunted maze but I find myself nervously excited every year. We also climbed around in the hay fort and watched crazy kids jump from the top onto the mattresses before.
It is safe to say that Fall is definitely my favorite season.







No comments:
Post a Comment