Anyways Joy learned a new trick and I was telling Camie about it and she told me that it was completely "normal" to puppy brag (I don't put too much weight on what Camie thinks is normal because it is Camie).
So without further adieu (yup just learned how to spell that) here is Joy!!
Yes I am well aware that I use more baby talk with dogs than I do with babies (its a real problem).

Yea! Cute puppy and so smart. I'm glad you and Camie have your own little babies!!
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute! I love her already. And I think that that is the first video I have ever seen of Joy. I have only seen pictures of her. She is so happy!
ReplyDeleteChels, that's "puppy talk." It's different... ;) I'm so glad you have a cute puppy to play with. You should tell Mark to let me have one too.
ReplyDelete