Tuesday, March 20

We don't listen to country music anymore

It is hard for me to tell people how hard Clay being gone is because many other people give up their family members for much longer and I only have to wait for 6 weeks (almost 5 now...but whose counting).

Before they took away Clay's phone at WOC school he told me that he can't listen to country music anymore. I know exactly what he means. The sad songs about missing your love are extra sad and the happy songs remind me of us dancing (a hard memory). Yeah we don't listen to county music anymore.
This is his patch for the time being (Warrant Officer Candidate) and will be replaced when he graduates with another patch that is for Warrant Officers.

Saying goodbye was hard and being away from him is hard. Some days are easier than others but those seem to be the days that I don't listen to country music.





No comments:

Post a Comment