Friday, January 6

Showa Park (Day #8)


Today started out with a lovely bike ride around Showa Park. We had a stroller so Shelby was clever and found a way that we could take the stroller with us wherever we went.



We soon came to the Japanese Gardens. It was beautiful, even in the winter time. In the park it was very peaceful/relaxing and it was hard to believe that this place was in the middle of Tokyo.







There were so many different types of bonsai trees and I am now inspired to start my own bonsai garden. Hopefully these plants are hard to kill because I am not known for my green thumb.





We visited the rock dragons (but due to construction couldn't play on them...they were still very pretty though). We also went to the bouncing clouds. It was awesome and so much fun. I can't believe that they don't usually allow adults on them.







Basically it was the best park I have ever been to and I think we should build a few of them right here in Utah. We played and ran around quite a bit and we all slept very good that night.

{chels}

No comments:

Post a Comment