Monday, March 5

photography class

Basically this is 90% of what my class is made up of.
Hipsters....lots and lots of hipsters... These hipsters seem to sit there and judge me for being "mainstream". What they don't realize is that they make up 90% of my class, as well as the art department, so in reality they are the ones who are mainstream.

Ok so it really isn't as bad as I make it sound. Some of these "hipsters" are super nice but that is only when you can find one alone (their hipsterness gets stronger when there are more of them). Anyway...I sit in the corner with the 10% of the non-hipsters and we seem to have a pretty good thing going for us but it still isn't strong enough to completely shelter me from the fact that I am not naturally a creative person.

Here are some of the prints I have made thus far. I scanned them in so maybe not the best quality but you can get the gist of it.

These are some of the photos I took at work (I really like cooking based pictures...I think I was a food photographer in another life).

More photos to come!

{chels}

No comments:

Post a Comment