Wednesday, September 7

labor day.


School has been going well. Clay and I both had a few kinks in our schedule but we have fixed them and now the rest of the semester should work out great.

Unfortunately labor day weekend I had to work so we couldn't go too far away from Logan but we decided to go on a little hike for fun.


It felt great because it wasn't too hot and we had a nice cool breeze. Logan gets really nice in the Fall.


Also we decided it was time to add another member into our family.


I named him Clay but found it a problem when neither of them knew who I was talking to. To help clear up the confusion that had come over my home I decided to change his name. So after a few days of just calling him "Fish" I decided to name him Happy.

{chels}

1 comment: