Sunday, August 7

wedding bliss.


I have heard reports that August has now become the wedding month of choice. I didn't believe it until have now heard of 8 different people getting married this month. Crazy I know!! One of the weddings happened to be one of my greatest friends Lacey!!


I met Lacey in high school and she basically saved my life. I had just stopped hanging out with some friends that i didn't really agree with anymore and I could count all my friends on one hand at the beginning of my senior year. We sat next to each other in choir and I fell in love with her silly cute personality. She introduced me to all of her friends and that was the beginning of the greatest school year EVER!!


I was very touched that she invited me to her temple ceremony, so touched that I began to cry during her ceremony. It is just crazy to think back on all we have been through and I couldn't be more proud of my sweet Lacey.


She has taught me so much about what type of person I could someday be. I am so thankful for that.

{chels}

No comments:

Post a Comment