Clay and I didn't get a change to have a real Spring Break this year because of work, so to help satisfy our Spring Break fever we took a day trip to Lava Hot Springs.
On our way there I played with the setting on my camera and here is the what happened.
We stopped for drinks and the date on my Pink Lemonade was June 30, 2010. I was so excited that I took a picture. (kinda hard to see)
We drove past Malad, Idaho (where Clay will be working on the Ranch) and there is this cute little store where this old man named Clarence works. They have $.10 candy and cheap cold pops. I think I will have to go there every time I visit Clay.
We finally got there and it was well worth the travel.
Getting out was a little cold, but of course it would be after getting out of that hot water.
This was some sort of monument or something that took a picture by. You can see the awesome mountain behind us.
We were driving and along side of the road there was a "site seeing" thing so we stopped and run up a million stairs and tried to get the cool background in the picture. It was absolutely freezing so we gave up.
Yea! I'm glad that you guys have started a blog. Chelsea I'll have to send you an invite to ours!
ReplyDeleteGreat blog kids. Looking forward to future chapters! JMKnight
ReplyDelete